DETAILS OF THE EVENING
Join us in your home, Chef Blackie will be with you every step of the way, with his all in 1 box takeout solution
you will pickup your order same day and when you get home you will have not only access to a video walking you thru all steps,
but more importantly chef has designed the process of cooking and plating your dinner, organized and stress free!
WHAT DO YOU GET?
1 Order is based on 2 guests, guests may book book in multiples.
1 Printed menu in colour.
1 Kitchen and dining room setup notes.
1 Cocktail per person, 2 drinks in total.
1 Beverages with Dinner, depending on country, could be wine or an additional cocktail or beer.
2 Little bites, 4 pieces in total.
7 course menu plated per guest.
We provided access to a video curated by Chef Blackie
who will walk you thru every aspect of your evening at home.
The style of this video format is watch, cook, pause, eat, repeat.
NeXT uses a 3rd party for your delivery, you will receive timely notification on the E.T.A.
of your delivery. NeXT reserves the right to deliver subject to you living within the city limits of the Ottawa as defined below.
NeXT is be pleased to offer you pick up here at NeXT between 3:30pm and 4:30pm.
Your takeout box is packed and organized to survive the trip.
Kindly open and remove contents, refrigerate if you plan to eat later.
Each course takes no more than 2 to 4 tasks to bring together for serving .
Ensure you dining room table is set, refer to the printed material included which
will describe the flatware, chinaware and glassware required for our dinner.
Orders are based on minimum of 2 guests, guest can order multiples of 2.
Need help call us at 613.836.8002 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
– When booking kindly note you will be prepaying for your evening.
– Cancellations cannot be accepted less than 7 business days, regardless of reason or status of pandemic.
– A charge equal to the evening will be applied to each guest that no shows in your booking
– Pricing is exclusive of tax 13% and 18% gratuity
– The menu is an expression of the chef’s passion & craft, as such modifications to the menu or dietary restrictions cannot be accommodated
– ^ Gift cards will not be accepted on these special events.