WHAT DO YOU GET?
1 Order is based on 2 guests, guests may book book in multiples.
1 Printed menu in colour.
1 Kitchen and dining room setup notes.
1 350 ml Bottle of , Prosecco . Italy
1 liter of freshly squeezed Orange Juice
A complete brunch for 2 people featuring dishes in the following format
We even include chocolate easter treats for your easter egg hunt.
We provided access to a video curated by Chef Blackie
who will walk you thru every aspect of your evening at home.
The style of this video format is watch, cook, pause, eat, repeat.
NeXT uses a 3rd party for your delivery, you will receive timely notification on the E.T.A.
of your deliver, NeXT reserves the right to deliver subject to you living within the city limits of the Ottawa.
NeXT will be pleased to offer you pick up here at NeXT between 2:30 pm and 3:30 pm.
Your takeout box is packed and organized to survive the trip.
Kindly open and remove contents, refrigerate if you plan to eat later.
Each course takes no more than 2 to 4 tasks to bring together for serving .
Ensure you dining room table is set, refer to the printed material included which
will describe the flatware, chinaware and glassware required for your Brunch.
Orders are based on minimum of 2 guests, guests can order multiples.
Need help call us at 613.836.8002 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
– When booking kindly note you will be prepaying for your booking.
– Cancellations cannot be accepted less than 10 business days, regardless of reason or status of pandemic.
– A charge equal to the evening will be applied to each guest that no shows in your booking
– Pricing is exclusive of tax 13% and automatic 18% gratuity
– The menu is an expression of the chef’s passion & craft, as such modifications to the menu or dietary restrictions cannot be accommodated
– ^ Gift cards will not be accepted on these special holiday events.