You will receive your order the day before Easter Sunday April 3rd, when it arrives
ensure to pack everything into the fridge, That way you are ready for Easter morning.
WHAT DO YOU GET?
1 Order is based on 2 guests, guests may book book in multiples.
1 Printed menu in colour.
1 Kitchen and dining room setup notes.
1 350 ml Bottle of , Prosecco . Villa Sandi . Treviso . Italy
1 liter of freshly squeezed Orange Juice
A complete brunch for 2 people featuring dishe in the following format
We even include chocolate easter treats for your easter egg hunt.
We provided access to a video curated by Chef Blackie
who will walk you thru every aspect of your evening at home.
The style of this video format is watch, cook, pause, eat, repeat.
NeXT uses a 3rd party for your delivery, you will receive timely notification on the E.T.A.
of your deliver, NeXT reserves the right to deliver subject to you living within the city limits of the Ottawa.
NeXT will be pleased to offer you pick up here at NeXT between 2:30 pm and 3:30 pm.
Your takeout box is packed and organized to survive the trip.
Kindly open and remove contents, refrigerate if you plan to eat later.
Each course takes no more than 2 to 4 tasks to bring together for serving .
Ensure you dining room table is set, refer to the printed material included which
will describe the flatware, chinaware and glassware required for your Brunch.
Orders are based on minimum of 2 guests, guest can order multiples of 2.
– When booking kindly note you will be prepaying for your booking.
– Cancellations cannot be accepted less than 10 business days, regardless of reason or status of pandemic.
– A charge equal to the evening will be applied to each guest that no shows in your booking
– Pricing is exclusive of tax 13% and 18% gratuity
– The menu is an expression of the chef’s passion & craft, as such modifications to the menu or dietary restrictions cannot be accommodated
– * Menus will be available online 30 days prior to event dates
– ^ Gift cards will not be accepted on these special events.